7810 E Escalante Rd, Tucson, AZ 85730
Are you skilled in online web chat? Are you looking for a position where you can increase your knowledge in the areas of sales and customer service? We are looking for entry level Internet Customer Sales Representatives to work in an inbound internet chat center.
In this role, you will use your internet navigation skills, sales training, and excellent customer service to identify customer needs, help the customer find the right product or service that best fits his/her needs, and review and update activity on accounts. This will be done while handling multiple chat sessions at the same time in a prompt, professional and friendly manner while focusing on the customer experience.
It's good to be part of something big and see the impact your individual performance makes to the team. By joining our inbound internet chat center team, you will make a difference on the front lines of customer sales and enjoy the following as an Afni team member:
- Paid Training! 2-3 week paid training program
- Fun team environment
- Paid Time Off / Sick Time / Holidays
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan including: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $3,000 / year)
- 401(k) retirement savings
Successful candidates are fanatical about helping people and are able to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced internet based environment.
Additional requirements include:
- High School Diploma or GED; Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in contact or call center support for phone, internet, entertainment or TV. Experience in the following areas will also be considered: communications, retail, cashier, or food service.
- Computer proficiency, including web navigation and basic keyboarding skills
- Excellent written communications skills
The form takes just a few minutes to complete.
Click on Apply Now and complete the form. You can even self-schedule a time for the next steps, which is an in-person interview at our contact center, located at 7810 E Escalante Rd. You can also stop by during our normal recruiting hours:
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
8 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Tuesdays
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Fridays
10 a.m. to 2 p.m. 3rd Saturday of each month